1. How are your feelings on segregation?
2. Do you feel that there are still points of racism between colored people working under a white person in today's world?
3. Mister Johnny comes home to see Minny cleaning his bedroom. What was your first reaction to him holding an axe? Did you expect the situation to go as it did?
4. Aibileen agreed to work with Miss. Skeeter. How do you think this is going to work out? Do you think Minny is going to join in?
5. Miss. Skeeter went on a date with Stuart. To say the least it didn't go well. What do you think of Stuart? Do you think he has a problem?
6. Elizabeth announced she was pregnant again. What was running through your mind when this was brought to the table?
7. Miss. Stein told Skeeter that she liked the 'Sarah Ross' interview and to go forward with interviewing at least 12 more maids by January. Do you think this is going to be possible?
I hope you all are having a great weekend! :) Can't wait to hear you comments.