I am also excited to be passing this award on to fellow bloggers who I adore. Here is some information that you all need to know!
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Share this set of rules in your post
- Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
So here are the 15 blogs/bloggers that I nominate for this awesome award...
Meg @ The Kissy Pearl
Angie @ Lariats and Lavender
Felicity @ Pursuit of Felicity
Deanna @ Delirious Rhapsody
Roxy @ Grrfeisty
Hayley @ Hayley'sWorld
Jenna @ I Never Really Told You
Melissa @ Living Holland
Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims
Paige @ Pink Lemonade
Kendall @ Songbirds and Buttons
Janee @ Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard
Ashlee @ The Purple Pomegranate
Breanna @ The Thing About Joy
Melanie @ Slightly Smitten
Please go and check out these lovely ladies! They are truly wonderful gals!
Now for the interesting stuff.. 7 facts about me!
- I'm a craft-aholic! I drive my husband nuts with all the little fix ins floating around our apartment! I have actually just centralized my stash into one cabinet. Go me!
- I'm also addicted to the internet. It causes problems in my marriage sometimes since I'll be typing all night after Logan comes home. I just love my blog and followers so much! :D
- I have a new goal to run my 3 1/2 mile circle every night. I did so well yesterday and it was only the first day!! I felt so amazing and energized afterwards that it really built up my motivation to do it more often.
- My guilty pleasure is watching Rugrats with my son every morning!
- I really enjoy taking Bentley to daycare. I may miss him like crazy but he is in love with going there and playing with his little friends. It amazes me that they get a 15 month old to sleep on a cot for nap time! Ha-ha.
- I want to stay in the great state of Washington. I think it's absolutely gorgeous here, and there is so much to go do and see that I pretty much have no reason for going back to farm town Wisconsin. Besides seeing my family more often that is.
- I drive a Chevy Equinox and love it!!!!
Thanks again Rosie for nominating my little blog. I can't tell you how much I am loving you right now! If you guys have any more questions or concerns feel free to comment, email, or tweet me!